Soufriere Hills, Montserrat, West Indies
- Go here for the latest scientific information on the eruption!
- Weekly Scientific Reports of the activity from Montserrat Volcano Observatory
- Morning and Daily Reports From Montserrat Volcano Observatory
- Scientific Updates and Press Releases from the Government Information Unit
Other Eruption Updates
- Map of the Caribbean Islands showing political boundaries
- Road and Relief Map of Montserrat Island, Soufriere Hills
- Simple Map showing peaks, Plymouth, and dimensions © Lyn Topinka, USGS/CVO
- Volcanic Hazards Map showing "Sequential hazard zone of Soufriere Hills Volcano. Zone 1 is the earliest hazard zone affected by mudflows derived from the major fumaroles. Zones 2-7 represent those areas that would be covered by deposits from an eruption centred on Castle Peak dome that increased sequentially in strength by five increments."
- Caption: Figure 9, p.549 from Wadge, G., & Isaacs, M. C. (1988). Mapping the volcanic hazards from Soufriere Hills Volcano, Montserrat, West Indies using an image processor. Journal of the Geological Society, London, 145, 1988, pp. 541-551.
Related Sites of Interest